Lets take a look into general camera settings for wedding photography manual settings its easy to shoot with the automatic camera settings in a wedding however if you plan to capture some amazing shots then you need to get into the manual settings the key manual settings include the shutter priority mode and aperture priority mode. How i have my camera set up to shoot weddings by jason vinson manual is the best and youre not a pro if you dont shoot manual so i need to adust camera settings before i get in the . This is not meant to be a how to guide but instead an overview of tips and techniques that work well for us with our style of wedding photography which is photojournalistic with some minimal posing of subjects camera settings every time we purchase new cameras i set them up knowing they will be used solely for weddings
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.