Causes of child mortality 2017 the leading causes of death among children under five in 2017 were preterm birth complications acute respiratory infections intrapartum related complications congenital anomalies and diarrhea neonatal deaths accounted for 47 of under five deaths in 2017. Learn about infant mortality in the united states including causes and differences in rates among population groups about infant mortality infant mortality is the death of an infant before his or her first birthday the infant mortality rate is the number of infant deaths for every 1000 live births
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.