A day in the life of steve ruskay 4am day begins ski patrols start early and the first crew members arrive for 5am at just after 6 in the morning i regain my footing and stand up delicately that was the third time i have been blown off balance landing on all fours and we are only a quarter of the way into our hike to polar peak. Ski season may be winding down but that doesnt mean ski patrollers are any less busy in this episode of powder people ski utah teams up with snowbird ski patrol to show us what goes into . A day in the life of ski patrol welcome to the life of a ski patroller 5 min read fernie alpine resort offers up some of the most exciting skiing and snowboarding in north america and its the job of the ski patrol to keep it safe never easy but always satisfying its a high pressured and extremely exciting career
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.