Dvd less snow leopard installation on older mac and i have only a disk image of snow leopard when i place that disk image on her macbook mount it and try to run the snow leopard installer . When performing an archive and install use the installation cd for the current version of the operating system that installed on the computer for example if your computer came with mac os x 104 tiger but you upgraded to mac os x 105 leopard archive and install using the leopard cds. Restore the image of snow leopard since your hard drive to your usb drive now from the same application disk utility 1 click on the usb memory is called hackintosh 2 you click restore 3 drag and drop the image created from the installation dvd mac os x install dvddmg of the sidebar to the field that says font then 4 drag and drop the usb from the sidebar to the field that says
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.